Saturday, December 15, 2007

Where does the time go?

Have you ever just sat and thought about where the years go?!? I was sitting her recently just thinking about how it's nearly 2008 already!! I can't believe how quickly the time goes. I think back to when I was still in elementary school...and it literally feels like it was just yesterday. It's been almost 20 years since I was in early elementary school...however I remember my first day of preschool and my first day of Kindergarten still. I think what got me thinking about all of that was just now having a daughter of my own. I just can't believe where the time has gone. Sometimes I wish it would all just slow down a bit. I want to enjoy every minute with her and don't want it to go as quickly as the years in my life have gone so far!!

No comments: