Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Little Girl

I can't believe how quickly Kaelyn is growing!! She's like a completely different baby from the day we brought her home from the hospital. She's 6 weeks old tomorrow and is getting so big! Time has just gone by so quickly...it doesn't seem like it's already been 6 weeks since I had her. She's been such a joy though...and each day is so wonderful. I feel blessed to have her in our lives and couldn't ask for a better little girl! I'm very happy that we made the choice for me to stay home and raise our children. I can't imagine having to go to work and leave our precious little girl under someone else's care. I know many people do that, and there are many wonderful caregivers out there...but I just love being able to be home with her and watch her as she grows!! I wouldn't want to miss out on that for anything!

No comments: