Tuesday, January 2, 2007

PBR Finals Tickets

I for one have never been into the Bull Riding competition until I heard about it from my cousin, who is involved in it. He explained to me what physical strength, practice, and will to never give up, it takes to be a Bull Rider. My cousin got started in bull riding while in college, he said that they would travel around to many different cities for competitions. He told me this is when most bull riders find out whether or not they have what it takes to make it in the PBR. I would love tickets to the Pro Bull Riders finals, because this is where you get to see the best of the best in the Pro Bull Riding circuit. Many of these men have worked all their lives to win a Championship, through all the blood, sweat, and tears. The amount of time it took to reach this point in their career and to see them at their best at the point where they are so close to achieving this goal. To be able to see this type of competition and see Pro Bull Riding for the first time would be a great opportunity, and I would take it in a heartbeat. I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: