Tuesday, January 9, 2007

BiteMyPhoto.com



I am a big Myspace user and find myself having a hard time finding images or photos to use on on my Myspace. But now I can do Online Image Sharing with BiteMyPhoto.com.
BiteMyPhoto.com a website designed for people to upload their images and photos and be able to use them on Myspace.com, weblogs and forums. The site is designed in Ruby on Rails very easy to use and there is no upload limit. After a 10 seconds account registration you can start uploading images. You can even upload multiple images at once. Bitemyphoto.com is here to stay. They now have 5000+ images uploaded by the users of the site and our image bank continues to grow daily. They'll soon be adding the ability for users to add comments to images.
I'm being paid for this post.


No comments: