Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Capella University

It's becoming more and more popular to get your degree online. I know so many people that are doing this. I don't blame them. What an easy way to get your degree and still be able to work or do what you need to at home. If I ever go back, this is the way I will do it for sure! I've heard lots of good things about Capella University actually. They are a fully accredited online university that offers both master's degrees and undergraduate degrees. I really enjoy going to their webiste and checking out the Inside Online Education podcasts. The most recent one was a discussion with Beverly Enns. It was very interesting. The podcasts are great because they feature interviews with real staff and students from the school. What better way to learn about it than from the mouths of people who have actually experienced getting an online degree from there. You should check it out if you get a chance...very interesting!
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: