Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Piano Movers

The piano that we're going to moving to our house, is actually in my parent's basement. It's a super heavy piano...one that was very hard to get down in their basement many years ago. One of the guys who was helping move it down there actually thought he broke his ankle. It was a very tricky job and they were so relieved to get it down there. Now, many years later, I am wanting it at my home, and my parents are wanting it out of their basement. The only problem is...the piano is still just as heavy :) and not going to be fun to get out of that basement. My dad called around and it sounds like there are some local piano movers that would be willing to come move it and haul it. That was great news to all of us, because we had no idea how we were going to get that thing out of that basement, into a trailer and hauled to our place.

No comments: