Tuesday, August 21, 2007

House Layout

I know I've been talking about our new house a lot lately...but I after having rented for so many years...both Scott and I are so happy to have a place we can call ours and home. I think the best part about owning a home rather than renting one is that you can do the updating and decorating that you want. We so appreciate the little things, like being able to paint the walls the colors we want, and being able to put new doors on. The layout of our home is a little different. Right now the way it is set up...we have one really long room which is half office and half bedroom. Someday we'd like to separate the two rooms and get some really nice contemporary office furniture in the office room, and add a bigger closet to the bedroom part of it. Again, these are all things we've only discussed and it will be quite some time before we actually get to these projects that we'd like to do.

No comments: