Monday, March 14, 2011

A Luxe New Car

A Luxe New Car

Guest post written by Stew Lawson

Now that I am retired, I decided to get myself something that I always wanted for a special present. I just bought this excellent luxury automobile and I've been getting around town in style. I have always loved to drive, and I've had a lot of cars throughout my life, but this new car really takes the cake. Just riding around in this car brings an incredible amount of job. It may have cost a pretty penny, but it was worth every single cent in my opinion.

So far, I have just used it to do a few errands around town. I've gone to get groceries and just recently I drove myself to a Free Hearing Test. However, I am looking forward to take big trip further south. I am going to ask the Mrs. where she has always wanted to go, and we are going to take a long ride in my beautiful new car. Hitting the open road and going on a long road trip is something that I've been longing to do in my last few years of work, and now that it's finally time, I am overjoyed.

No comments: