Friday, November 19, 2010

A different kind of salad for Thanksgiving

Guest post written by Danielle Truman
Every time that we all get together for a family meal and I bring something to eat my younger brother always teases me that it's going to be some type of salad. I guess that I am kind of crazy about different kind of salads, but the thing about that is you can throw all kinds of stuff together and call it a salad. It's just really easy and most of the time doesn't require as much work as cooking a dish or a casserole or something like that. So I'm obviously a fan of salads.
But that makes me want to bring even more salads, so I tried to find something with my bundle clear internet that will be a salad that even he'll like and eat.
In the past he's turned up his nose at all kinds of stuff that I've fixed like fruit salads I've made with jello and stuff like that. But I think I'll make him green bean salad because he's always had a thing for green beans.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: