Monday, August 2, 2010

The Florist in My Neighborhood

Guest post written by Joseph Finch

I was ready to plan my wedding as soon as my fiance proposed to me. I had been wanting to get married since I was a little girl so it's no surprise that I already had ideas of what I wanted. I first started to look at places in town. I was driving around trying to find a florist and the caterer and it was just taking me forever!

My honey suggested we get huges net satellite internet service so I could go online. Boy what I glad when he suggested that! Once hughes net new york installed I was able to cut my search time into a fraction of what I had been doing. I was able to find a ton more options as well. When I was running around town I thought finding a good florist was going to be impossible! After using houghes net though I was able to find out about a few little known places and even people that did this stuff on their own. I ended up picking this woman who lived a couple blocks away from me as my florist. She had such an artistic eye for this thing. I absolutely fell in love with the bouquet she made me!

No comments: