Monday, January 26, 2009

I Love Shoes!

Like every girl, I LOVE shoes. It doesn't matter if they're stylish or casual...I have all kinds. It's fun to have all kinds of shoes that will go with different outfits. I always enjoy learning of new brands, especially when they're as well known and trusted as daniblack shoes. What I think is so great about them is not only the unique styles and wonderful quality, but also their prices!! If you enjoy styles that you won't find anywhere else....I would strongly suggest you take a look at their site. Whether it's wedge shoes you are looking for, or boots....they have it all! Not to mention a very user friendly site that makes it really easy to find whatever it is you're looking for. I had no problem browsing their shoes and finding a pair that I would love to have.

After searching and finding many I liked, I have to say the Bess sandals are probably my favorite. I love this style of shoe, especially to wear in the summer time. I like when they are a little bit dressy, but still have that casual feel. I would definitely wear these for all sorts of occasions...probably with jeans or a simple summery dress. Aren't they adorable??

No comments: