Monday, May 5, 2008

Consignment Shopping!

My parents, Scott, Kaelyn and myself all went up to a big consignment show this weekend. It was all I had hoped it would be and more! We go up bright and early on Saturday morning and headed up to the city where it was located. I was a bit worried at first, as this was the third and final day that the show had taken place. I thought that the items would may be pretty well picked over. However, we went with the attitude that whatever we find is better than nothing. After having gone and come home with piles and piles of clothes and toys for Kaelyn...I can tell you that we'll be going back both times that they host this event each year!! Not only that, but we'll go on the last day as well. Why you might ask? Well, not only was not it not picked over, but they also mark almost everything down 50%. Anyone shopping on previous days had to pay full price, or otherwise passed up the items because they were too expensive. We on the other hand got to go through lots of things and got great deals!! It was a great trip, and so worth it!! I can't wait for the next one!

No comments: