Thursday, November 29, 2007

Learning Resources

I went to college and got a degree in elementary and early childhood education. When I graduated from college, I knew for sure that early childhood was the path I wanted to take. I love elementary too...but preschool is when the children are so impressionable and really are beginning to mold into the people they will be someday. I wanted to help give them their very first school experience and make it one that was meaningful and fun for them. Before our daughter was born, I taught preschool for two years. Now, I am a stay at home mom. Having both the teaching background, and now being a parent, I was incredibly excited when I found out that I was going to be able to do a review on some items that I received from Learning Resources. This is a company that I used often while teaching, and now as a parent I plan on using their products as well. They encourage children to grow in their development and learning by offering different games, manipulatives, etc.


From Learning Resources I received the Smart Splash Color Play Penguins which is great for teaching matching and colors. I also received the Smart Snacks Animal Crack-ups which are wonderful for developing fine motor skills, learning about animals, matching, and color recognition skills. Finally, I received the interactive AlphaBall which is an Electronic Word Game. I am excited to use this with my daughter when she is a bit older as I believe its's a wonderful for teaching spelling and word building skills.


If you're a teacher or parent who's looking for educational toys that will help your little one's learn important skills and subject areas then you should definitely check out Learning Resources today!!!

No comments: