Thursday, July 5, 2007

Canvas On Demand


I am someone who is a huge fan of taking pictures as a way of collecting memories for years to come. I have pictures all over my home!! I have some of them blown up to bigger sizes, and some of them are smaller sizes and can be found in frames spread around the house!! The one thing I never had was a picture on canvas, but thought it would be pretty neat to have one. When I came across the opportunity to get a picture on canvas through Canvas on Demand, I was ECSTATIC!!!! I'm serious...I was so excited that I told everyone I know I think!!

It took me some time to figure out which picture I wanted to send to them to have put on a canvas, and after a long time of looking through all of the pictures that I have, I came up with the picture that you see in this post. First of all, I love it because it's such a calming and relaxing picture of the beach! But second, and the biggest reason why I chose this picture is the significance it has to my husband and I. This is a picture of Myrtle Beach, the place where we went on our honeymoon. Now we will have a lasting memory of Myrtle Beach on canvas forever, and I couldn't be happier!! It turned out so perfect and beautiful!! When it arrived at my home and I opened the box, I was amazed!! It was gorgeous!! Another great thing about this company is their promptness. I had my canvas in less than a week after I submitted my photo!! I thought that was amazing!

Canvas on Demand is such a neat site that offers so many wonderful ways of putting memories on canvas. Something like this would actually make a great anniversary gift! I was thinking that it's probably something my parents would absolutely love as a gift at some point!! My mom just loves the one that I had done, so I know she'd love one of her own. I honestly cannot say enough about this great site. There are just so many ways that they can make your canvas unique and personal to you. If you are looking for a really great gift for someone, or even for yourself, please check out Canvas on Demand...they're work is absolutely breathtaking!

No comments: